Covid19 Safeguards and Protocols:
Your health and security are extremely important to us. If you're exhibiting any symptoms such as a cough, fever, loss of smell or taste, difficulty breathing, or you're generally not feeling well, please stay at home. You always have the option to register for the livestream version of the class.
The rooms being used for Béco classes at the Centre de Loisirs are regularly cleaned and disinfected. The building is equipped with a modern ventilation system that is regularly maintained. Your class location will be indicated on the monitor once you enter the building. All classes are being held upstairs in either MC1, MC2, MC3 or MC4. Please follow the directional arrows as implemented by the Centre de Loisirs when entering, exiting or circulating in the building. Please note:
Distancing measures of 6ft/ 2 meters must be respected before, during, and after the practice.
Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the class. Center your mat in front of the marker on the floor or as directed once you're asked to enter the room.
A mask or face covering must be worn once you enter the building and cannot be removed until you are on your mat and the practice has begun. Once the practice is over, please immediately put your mask back on.
Bring your own mat, props and reusable water bottle. The floors at quite hard. A blanket or extra mat may provide you with extra comfort.
If you'd like to borrow a bolster, blanket, blocks and/or strap for the fall season, please contact us. Depending on what you need, a security deposit may be taken and/or a small rental fee may be charged.
Class Cancellation Policy:
Due to the pandemic, we are very limited as to how many students may attend classes at the Centre de Loisirs. If you cannot attend the "in person" class you've reserved, please cancel your reservation at least 90 minutes before the class to allow space for another client. If you cancel less than 90 minutes before the class, or you're absent, the class will be deducted from your account anyway. If an unforeseen event caused your late cancellation or absence, please contact us. Livestream classes may be cancelled without penalty, as long as the cancellation is made before the class begins.
NB: Béco will be adhering to all government guidelines and according to the City of Saint-Lambert's Covid19 chart, if our region goes to a red alert level, all classes at the Centre de Loisirs will be cancelled. Should this happen, live-stream classes will also be suspended. Should a shutdown occur and no further classes are offered by the end of the fall session, classes will be refunded or their expiration may be extended to the next session. This will be re-evaluated if and when such a shutdown occurs.
Class Etiquette (in person):
1. Arrive 5-10 minutes before class.
2. Advise the teacher of any health issues or injuries you may have to help them safely guide you through the practice.
3. Refrain from wearing any perfume (Including essential oil-based) or clothing that smells strongly of fabric softener. Scented deodorants and/or antiperspirants are acceptable.
4. Wear appropriate clothing, that allows you to move freely and is comfortable, without being overly revealing.
5. Put your smartphone into airplane or do not disturb mode, or turn it off.
6. Leave your shoes at the entrance. Yoga is usually practiced in bare feet, but socks are permitted.
7. Be silent or speak quietly upon entering the practice room.
8. Stay until the end of practice. If you must leave early, let the teacher know and leave quietly just before Savasana.