Specially designed for tea lovers! Originating from India, chai tea is a black tea traditionally mixed with masala, a spice blend which often includes cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger & black peppercorns, & hot milk. "Chai" means tea in Hindi, & produces a warming, soothing effect, acts as a natural digestive aid & gives one a wonderful sense of well being.
- Use the Chai Tea Soap to enjoy this tea in a different way! Pure essential oils of cardamom, balsam peru, clove, sweet orange & cassia combine to create a warm spicy scent – like a cup of hot sweet Indian chai tea. Delicious! The soap is completely natural, with no added dyes or any other artificial ingredients.
- Keep your table & counter surfaces safe from your hot teapot, dishes, or pots with the Bamboo Trivet. Bamboo is an important substitute for the endangered rainforest hardwoods. It is a quick-growing, versatile , uses no pesticides or herbicides, & therefore requires little water. A great replacement for resource heavy plastic.
- The Chai Tea Chocolate Bar (77% cacao) is hard to resist! Free of gluten, peanuts, dairy, soy, refined sugar, & all other nasty funk, this is not a candy bar! It's also vegan, organic, & of course beyond delicious! One half of the bar contains only 5g of sugar. Enjoy guilt-free with a cup of tea!
- The gorgeous Linen Tea Towel may be too pretty to use for drying dishes! Measuring 43cm x 70cm, its large & practical size simplifies your kitchen needs. Linen has been used as a textile for over six thousand years. It is naturally absorbent, color-fast, durable & anti-bacterial, making it the fabric of choice for kitchen towels.
- The Botanical Elixir Om Shanti Masala Chai is caffeine free, & is infused with adrenal & immune supportive botanicals, medicinal mushrooms & nourishing superfoods. Warming Masala Chai spices are an amazing vehicle to efficiently deliver herbal medicine to the body swiftly. OM SHANTI, a prayer for peace ~ Om is the sacred sound of the universe, that which created all, shanti is peace. Makes 25 cups.
Products Included in the Basket:
- Moonsnail Soapworks Chai Tea Natural Soap - retail value $6
- Natural Living Bamboo Trivet- retail value $5.50
- Giddy Yoyo Raw Ecuadorian Chai Spice Dark Chocolate Bar 62g - retail value $5.50
- Rain Goose 100% Linen Tea Towel - retail value $16
- Amour Toniques Om Shanti Chaga 50g - Instant Chaga Masala Chai - retail value $14.95
- Practical & Decorative Vegetable Fibre Basket with Wooden Handles - retail value $10
- Total product value $57.95 - save $7.95 plus get these items beautifully packaged & ready to gift
All products, including the basket, are eco-friendly and socially responsible. All gift baskets are assembled with recycled paper fill, fabric bows, a recyclable metal decoration, biodegradable cellophane bags, & plenty of love & gratitude. While wanting to make the basket festive, we avoid decorations that are not recyclable &/or are potentially damaging to the planet.
*Shipping charges for each basket vary depending on basket size & delivery destination, & will be advised prior to processing any payment. All baskets will be shipped via Canada Post.
**Free delivery within a 10 km radius of Saint-Lambert, QC or option to pick-up in store.
***This basket is eligible for shipment to the USA.