Linen is one of the world's oldest fabrics. These fun, funky & colorful tea towels are all designed by Jocelyne Mange. The images are hand printed on small panels & then cut and sewn into her uniquely conceived products. Every Rain Goose product is printed & produced in North Vancouver, BC.
Why 100% Linen?
- flax farming enriches rather than depletes the soil
- the production of linen uses 5 -20 times less water & energy than cotton
- linen is the strongest of vegetable fibres
- linen is more absorbent than cotton & will always feel dry to the touch
- non-static & does not collect lint
- ideal for drying glasses
- naturally antibacterial & anti-fungal
- recyclable & biodegradable
- durable, yet becomes softer & more absorbent with each wash
- machine washable & colorfast